|DodgeRam.org > Main > Tech > Maintenance > Transfer Case Shift Adjust|
Transfer Case Shifter Adjustment
|Visit Geno's Garage
for Truck accessories.
1. Park the truck on a level surface and block the wheels.
2. Make sure the shift lever to the 2H position.
3. Loosen the shift rod lock bolt.
4. Check the fit of the shift rod in the trunion and shift lever.
5. Verify that both the driver's shift lever and the transfer case shift lever are in the 2H position.
6. Tighten the lock bolt to 90 in-lbs.
7. Take a test drive and check the transfer case in all positions.
Last Update: May 31, 2001