Likes to Play in Mud Pits!
"Major work was done."
Ramzilla started life as a 1995 V10 Ram, then it was fortified with:
- 12 inches of lift and Interco Boggers, 39.5 x 18 x 16.5 on Eagle
Alloy 16.5 x 12 rims.
- A full sized spare is carried at all times.
- Mopar Performance RT package with a chip, KN, cam and exhaust.
- Dual shocks on all corners, with custom mounts in the rear.
- The front Dana 60 axle has been completely worked over and now
- Dynatrac Stage 3 conversion with 35 spline shafts, and 1 Ton
- 4.56 gears with a Trac Loc
- Dynatrac/Attitude Performance designed custom cross over steering
- dual piston front calipers for some awesome stopping power
- Tom Woods custom front drive shaft
- The rear Dana 70 now has Moser Engineering 35 spline axles, a Detroit
Locker, and 4.56 gears
- Skyjacker springs, a shackle lift, and L&N ladder bars keep the
rear axle in place.
- Four KC`s light the way at night
- A Smittybuilt brushguard protects the front
- Side bars ease entry into the cab
|Ramzilla stands over 8 ft feet at the roof, drives great, and gets to
play off road games 2 or 3 times a month. This truck covered a mud drag
pit, 180ft, in 2wd in 5 seconds flat.
Rick Kruk firstname.lastname@example.org
28 Apr 2003