| 1999 3500 Dodge Ram 4X4 Quadcab Dually
- automatic transmission
- factory running/fog = lights
- Infinity sound system
- power windows and power locks with keyless entry
- power/heated mirrors
- I have tinted the windows
- CB with dual antennas
- goose neck ball
- mudflaps with stainless mudflap weights all the way around
- K&N air filter - noticed a small increase in power
- I have added a lot of chrome to it and have plans for more.
|Oklahoma is truck country and feel right in place driving my truck around.
Every time I drive down the road everyone's heads turn. I get more comments
and thumbs ups than I ever would have imagined. The Dodge Ram is stylish
enough for a night out on the town and tough enough for a day in the fields
and pastures. At this point, I can't say enough good things about it.
||I pull a 30 foot gooseneck 4 horse trailer with it and am amazed more
and more each time I tow it. The Ram hauls my three horses with ease.
Marc Schuessler Oklahoma City, OK mschuessler[a]mmcable.com