| Wild Bill's Ram
"Eat your roadkill" eyrdkill[at]san_rr_com
|My truck orginally came with just about every option.
- Added :
- Bridgestone AT's in 265/75/16
- Rancho RS5000 Steering Stabilizer
- Rancho RS9000 shocks.
- Mopar Aluminum folding/locking tonneau cover keeps stuff dry
- Champion truck plugs (.042) smoother at idle
- Rancho RS5000 sterring stabilizer less "squirrelly"
- Flowmaster 2-chamber cat-back exhaust with 2-1/2" pipe
- great sound, helps at mid-to-high rpms
- K&N FIPK helps at mid-to-high rpms
- Mopar Performance computer noticable improvement
- Ram nerf bars (Black)
- Mopar spark-plug wires not sure if any benefit
- 4.56 Precison gears (already have a LSD) I want low-end torque
- Warn 3" Black Diamond lift w/ (4) XT shocks well-designed
- 15 x 10 Black powder-coated steel wheels
- 7lbs heavier than aluminum, cost $50 each, good quality
- 35/12.5/15 BFG MTs can't hear any "howl" over the exhaust
- a bunch of 3" "non-slip" tape on the rear bumper
and nerf bars
- "custom" bodywork & pinstriping take a large truck,
narrow trails, ......